Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bikini diaz


With her hands not quite full with meaty roles, Cameron Diaz has landed a new role - as the guest editor of U.S. magazine National Geographic Kids' first 'Green Issue'. And the 35-year-old uses her new editor role to give the magazine's young readers some green tips.She writes: "I wash the plastic wrap after I use it, but I also do things like put a plate over the bowl instead of plastic wrap. "I just figure out how to do things differently so it's better for the environment."
Here is a natural blond who thinks green and makes the competition go green. I am sure her environmentalist role will help some way to fight the global warming. After all, it is the kids she is going to give tips to, and there is no better ambassador than the kids themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home